House Doctors of West County - We were frauded, harrassed and wrongfully sued!
Update added by user May 07, 2014
This guy is a fraud!He harassed my autistic child and wife with intimidation.
Do not trust him!
He does not supervise his work and then demands money, then will sue and lie in court with an attorney!
Horrible shoddy worksmanship and will not finish on time.He will ask for money before the job is completed!
Original review posted by user May 07, 2014
Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud!He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year old autistic child and wife!
We had to call 911 and he left before the police arrived! He demanded money from us and refused to come back and work. He tried to use force to enter my home to retrieve money from us! His workers are shoddy, rough, and not timely.
he used second hand materials also. He pilled inspection and Permit after work was completed. Then he tried to defraud the City of Saint Louis by undervaluing our deck, unbeknownst to us, so he could get a cheaper permit cost.
He is very unethical and criminalistics!Here are pictures of still unfinished work from last year.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unfinished Deck
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..."
- "Servpro in Durango, Colorado;;a franchise owned by a very vocal, obnoxious, and greedy man. This company serves as a bad example for Servpro, by knowingly allowing its subcontractors to perform..."
- "We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level..."
- "Hiden chargers this is what happen to me :-( i call the customer server she said hello hello ..."
- "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..."
- "Buyer beware!! Do NOT do business with Rosewe!! While they advertise cute, reasonably priced clothes, what you will revceive is quite the opposite. The items are cheaply made and the..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."